How to configure MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) for AD Azure account
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Install Microsoft Authenticator app on your mobile device, as instructed:
- Login to the Azure Portal:
- From the top right pane, click on your username
- Click on View account
- Under "Manage account", click on "Additional security verification"
- Under "How would you like to respond", click on "Set up Authenticator app"
- Follow the on-screen instructions, including using your mobile device to scan the QR code, and then select Next
- You'll be asked to approve a notification through the Microsoft Authenticator app, to verify your information.
- Select Save