How to create Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Login to the VPC console:
- From the left pane, click on “Your VPCs” -> “Create VPC”:
- Name tag: Custom-VPC
- Note: Replace the VPC tag name according to your needs.
- IPv4 CIDR block: 10.0.0.0/16
- Note: Replace the CIDR block according to your needs.
- For more information, see: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonVPC/latest/UserGuide/VPC_Subnets.html
- IPv6 CIDR block: No IPv6 CIDR Block
- Tenancy: Default
- Click on "Yes, Create"
- Logoff the Amazon console