How to create a subnet
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Creating a Subnet
- Login to the VPC console:
- From the left pane, click on “Subnets” -> “Create Subnet”:
- Name tag: Custom-subnet
- Note: Replace the Custom-subnet name according to your needs.
- VPC: Select the relevant VPC name.
- Availability Zone: Select an availability zone (for example: eu-west-1a)
- IPv4 CIDR block: Specify 10.0.10.0/24
- Note: Replace the CIDR block according to your needs.
- For more information, see: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonVPC/latest/UserGuide/VPC_Subnets.html
- Click on "Yes, Create"
- Logoff the Amazon console